Wednesday, September 5, 2007

my opinion about computer shopping

are you are gamer?, the kind of gamer that plays new released/most demanding games?
if yes, you should build a computer on your own. that is the best way for the gamers.

if you are not a gamer and usually do some emailing and internet... please do not buy computers cost any more than 500. if what you are doing is not getting any more advanced since the days of win95, you do not need any more than win95. spending more money is loosing more money.

people who do not use computer right and spend so much money on the computer that they do not even use right, looks pretty stupid to me. offensive? I know, but you are being wasteful. there is a better way to spend money than wasting it on the toys you are not even willing to learn how to use them. send some to cancer foundation....no, the library foundation, there we go.

I have a machine, I bought it for 200 2 years ago. Athlonxp 2900, an old crap if you just look at the spec. on it, I have 2 videocard and 3 monitors, one is 32inch to watch movie. I do not even have DVD player because my computer is completely multimedia. even then, I am aware that I am not pulling any more than fraction of the potential of this old crap.

before you buy anything new, you should think if you got most of the potential out of your machine. if not, don't be lazy, be a better user. before you blame your computer, there are things you should learn.

1 comment:

ChaCha said...

Hey Tom I like your rant on wasting money on computers. Mark's computer needed a new Inverter & since the battery hasnt held a chagre in years, we got that too. I cant believe how much money i spent on that repair. I will ask for your advise when/if I ever buy a new computer. I am on thing 7. Take it easy --jessica